MIGRAINE RELIEF 🧠 MIGRASOOTHE + HERBS - Riboflavin Recommended by NHS 🤲
🌿 NATURAL SUPPORT - A unique blend of traditional herbal remedies 🌼Feverfew & 🌿 Ginger combined with a high dose of ⚕️ Riboflavin 400 mg, recommended by NHS for migraine relief. This scientifically backed formula may effectively reduce the frequency and intensity of migraines for some people (at this ultra high dose), including hemiplegic, abdominal, cyclical, aura and vestibular. Reports suggest it can also benefit those with other neurological considerations such as Grand mal.
💊 RIBOFLAVIN - CRITICAL TO YOUR BODY 💪 Riboflavin, also known as Vitamin B2, is a critical component of many of the body's core processes, including energy production, reducing tiredness and fatigue, maintaining healthy vision, skin and mucous membranes, and supporting the nervous system. It is a precursor to coenzymes involved in tissue growth and repair, amino acid synthesis, and essential pigments for vision.
💊 HEALTHY SKIN, VISION, CELLS - Riboflavin acts as an energy-releasing catalyst for cells, contributing to normal energy-yielding metabolism, normal mucous membranes, red blood cells, skin, and vision. It also acts as an antioxidant, contributing to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
🌼FEVERFEW: An Ancient Cure for Headaches
- Feverfew is a member of the daisy family and has been used since the first century A.D. by the Greeks for treating headaches.
- Today, it is considered a traditional cure for reducing headaches and migraines in particular.
- Its efficacy as a natural remedy for migraines has been validated by numerous studies, making it a popular choice for individuals looking for an alternative to pharmaceutical drugs.
🌿GINGER: A Versatile Herb for Headache Relief
- Ginger has been used in Ayurvedic medicine for thousands of years to treat various ailments, including headaches.
- Today, studies indicate that ginger supports headache treatment and improves the absorption of other ingredients in MIGRASOOTHE+Herbs.
- Its anti-inflammatory and pain-relieving properties make it a potent addition to this natural remedy for migraines.🌿 VEGAN & VEGETARIAN - Migrasoothe + Herbs is both vegan and vegetarian friendly, making it accessible for those following a plant-based diet.
🔬 QUALITY ASSURANCE - Bespoke Biotics, founded by two research scientists, is dedicated to sourcing only the best quality ingredients. Products are manufactured with care in the UK to GMP code of practice and ISO 9001 quality assurance standards, ensuring consistent high quality.
⏰ NOTE: The maximum beneficial effect of this product may take several months to develop for some people.
💊 PRODUCT DECRIPTION - Migrasoothe + Herbs is a blend of Feverfew, Ginger, and high dose Riboflavin 400 mg in simple combination capsules. Non-GMO, gluten-free, and with one capsule taken daily, this formula is the ideal choice for those seeking natural support for their migraines.
📚 INDICATIONS - Migraines, neuro support, nervous system & energy production, tremors, skin, and vision.
🧪 INGREDIENTS - Each capsule contains Riboflavin 400mg, Feverfew 100mg, Ginger 220mg, vege capsule, Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) Anti-caking agent: Magnesium Stearate, and is free from bulking agents and fillers.
💊 DIRECTIONS - For adults, take one (1) capsule daily, preferably with a meal. Take one capsule daily with water at the same time each day.
👍 Improve your migraine relief today with Migrasoothe + Herbs!"
The maximum beneficial effect of this product may take several months to develop for some people.
Why Ginger for MIGRAINE RELIEF? Ginger has traditionally been used in the east and in Asia for treatment of headaches and migraine.
Indications Migraine, Neuro support support, Nervous System & Energy Production, Tremors, Skin, Vision
Ingredients Riboflavin 400mg (Vitamin B-2 High Dose) Feverfew 100mg Ginger 220mg, Vege Capsule, Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) Anti-caking agent: Magnesium Stearate, Free from bulking agents and fillers
Directions For adults, take one (1) capsule daily, preferably with a meal.* Take one capsule daily with water at the same time each day.
Why choose MigraSoothe by Bespoke Biotics?
MigraSoothe-Orginal, MigraSoothe + Herbs, and MigraSoothe Pro Plus have been exclusively developed by Bespoke Biotics using their unique formulation.
- Compared to Chinese-made alternatives, our supplements have proportionally compact capsules that are easy to swallow.
- Our vitamin B2 is fermentically synthesized for optimal purity, and we use new and improved biotechnology and metabolic engineering techniques to increase the yield of vitamin B2.
- Our supplements are optimized for bioavailability, making them fast-absorbing and convenient to take with just one capsule per dose.
- Best of all, our supplements are made in Great Britain in a GMP standard production facility, ensuring the same grade of quality as pharmaceutical drugs.