Glycine 500MG Free Form 120 Capsules (V) XL Pack | Energy Fatigue Sleep Restless- Legs Brain |Cytokine Viral Repair| Gout| Real L-Glycine not Magnesium Glycinate
- Glycine is a semi-essential amino acid used by the body in the creation of muscle tissue and the conversion of glucose into energy, therefore it can be helpful to alleviate the fatigue. Research indicates whilst l_tyrosinet can be produced in the body almost all adults in the western world are deficient due to its use on multiple functions in the body.
- Glycine is also used by the body as a neuro-inhibitor to calm the brain. It is often used to improve sleep quality.
- Energy Production, Important for DNA & RNA - Supports glycogen storage
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans. Manufactured & packed in the UK to GMP standards. Letterbox friendly package.
- Research indicated Combined Supplementation with BB-Glycine and BB-Tryptophan can help with gout by Accelerating Urinary Uric Acid Excretion
- Glycine is a non-essential amino acid used by the body in the creation of muscle tissue and the conversion of glucose into energy.
- Glycine is also used by the body as a neuro-inhibitor to calm the brain.
- Each of our capsules provides 500mg of this amino acid.
- Energy Production
- Important for DNA & RNA*
- Supports glycogen storage*
- Supports healthy sleep
L-Glycine, Bulking agent: Microcrystalline cellulose, Anti-caking agent: Magnesium stearate, Vegetable HPMC capsule.
Take one to three capsules daily with a glass of water or as directed by a medical advisor
Always consult your health practitioner before taking nutritional supplements, especially if you are taking medication or are under medical supervision. Not recommended for use by pregnant or breastfeeding women. You should not take supplements as a substitute for a varied balanced diet or healthy lifestyle. Store in a cool dry place, out of reach of children.