Folic Acid 600µg 90 Capsules as Quatrefolic Methyl Folate 5-MTHF Supplement - 6S-5-Methyltetrahydrofolate - Superior Bioavailable Activated Folic Acid - Healthy Pregnancy, Overcomes MTHFR UK Made
- SUMMARY: Quatrefolic is a form of the B-vitamin folate that is more easily absorbed by the body than folic acid. It is also more stable, as it is less prone to degradation by heat, light, and pH changes. Some people have difficulty converting folic acid into its active form in the body, which can make it less effective. Quatrefolic bypasses this conversion process, making it more bioavailable and potentially more effective for certain individuals. Some research suggests that Quatrefolic may be especially beneficial for people with certain genetic variations that affect folate metabolism, as well as for those with digestive issues that can interfere with the absorption of nutrients.
- FOLIC ACID OR FOLATE? - the terms folic acid and folate are often used interchangeably for the water-soluble B-complex vitamin, essential for the maintenance of cellular functions and health. Quatrefolic is the glucosamine salt of (6S)-5-methyltetrahydrofolate and is structurally similar to the reduced and active form of folic acid.
- SUPERIOR BIOAVAILABILITY - Supplementation with 5-methyltetrahydrofolate is preferable to the one with folic acid, as it is immediately bioavailable to react with homocysteine to avoid the possibility to incur in hyperhomocysteinemia. Bespoke Biotics Methyl Folate with Quatrefolic provides the active form of folate, 5-methyltetrahydrofolate, naturally present in the body and available for its biological action.
- EASY TRANSIT - Quatrefolic passes the gastric barrier and is absorbed mainly in the small intestine by a carrier mediated mechanism. The carrier is not saturated and this enables Quatrefolic to ensure a higher folate uptake.
- SAFE & EFFECTIVE FOLIC ACID FORM - Clinical studies, both published and unpublished, have shown Quatrefolic to have long lasting chemical stability at both room and refrigerated conditions, guaranteeing purity. High solubility in water increases absorption whilst safety standards have been exceeded in mutagenicity, genotoxicity and acute toxicity.
- Food Supplement with Quatrefolic® a blend of 5-Methyltetrahydrofolic Acid & Glucosamine.
- Quatrefolic® is a new source of folate. Quatrefolic® is a glucosamine salt of (6S)-5-methyltetrahydrofolate, the active form of folate naturally present in the body and immediately able to penetrate the blood and the cell membrane without further metabolism.
- Quatrefolic® represents an innovative dietary ingredient designed to act as a nutrient in all areas where folic acid and folate supplementation has been recommended and allowed. It is highly bioavailable.
- In recent years evidence has shown the advantages of reduced folate vs folic acid. The rational use of such reduced folates (particularly reduced and methylated) is derived from the inability of a part of the World's population to assimilate and metabolize folic acid from food or supplements. Quatrefolic® is able to immediately provide the essential form used and stored in the human body, without any risk for human health and being completely independent to any metabolic transformation.
- 90 Capsules
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Methyl Folate 5-MTHF as Quatrefolic® 600µg (300% NRV*), Maltodextrin, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose (HPMC) Capsules Shell
Take 1 capsule per day, preferably between meals.
Always consult your health practitioner before taking nutritional supplements, especially if you are taking medication or are under medical supervision. Not recommended for use by pregnant or breastfeeding women. You should not take supplements as a substitute for a varied balanced diet or healthy lifestyle. Store in a cool dry place, out of reach of children.