Triple Pack - Supplements Stack for Migraine Relief & Reduction of Frequency
Super strength designed for Migraine do not confuse with High Street varieties.
- Riboflavin 400mg - MIGRASOOTHE-B 60 Capsules - 1 Per Day
- Magnesium Citrate 500mg - MAG-SHIELD 120 Capsules - 2 Per Day
- Coenzyme Q10 300mg & B1 - COR-SHIELD 300 - 60 Capsules - 1 Per Day
2 Months Supply bundle
RECOMMENDED - for MIGRAINES, Tremors , Neuro Brain Energy, Fatigue, Eyes
🧠 MIGRASOOTHE-B contains Riboflavin 400 mg which is recommended by The UK National Institute for Health and Care Excellence as it may be effective in reducing migraine frequency and intensity for some people (at this ultra high dose) e.g. hemiplegic, abdominal, cyclical, aura and vestibular. Scientific reports also suggest benefit to people with other neurological considerations
Do not compare with high street vitamins (as required for effectiveness for migraine headaches) as this is up-to 300 more powerful.
- Please note we have two versions of Migrasoothe: this is the essential version (Migrasoothe-B) and we also have the enhanced version with serotonin and nerve boosters (Migrasoothe-Pro)
👍 CRITICAL TO BODY - B2 us involved bodies core processes.e.g. energy - reduction of tiredness and fatigue, healthy vision, skin and mucous membranes vitality and nervous system performance. It is is a precursor to coenzymes involved in the growth and repair of skin and tissues lining the gastrointestinal tract, as well as the synthesis of amino acids. B2 is necessary for the formation of pigments essential to vision
👍 ENERGY - Riboflavin (vitamin B2) contributes to: normal energy-yielding metabolism, normal functioning of the nervous system, normal metabolism of iron and reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
👍 SKIN-VISION-CELLS- B2 contributes to the maintenance of: normal mucous membranes, normal red blood cells, normal skin and normal vision. Riboflavin is an antioxidant - it contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
- 👍 Migraines A lack of magnesium may also contribute to headaches and migraines.
Some people use magnesium to treat and prevent migraine symptoms, including a severe headache, visual disturbances, sensitivity to light and sound, and nausea and vomiting.
- 👍 Magnesium also helps the nervous system and a low magnesium level may affect "unexplained" anxiety.
- 👍 Magnesium Citrate is one of the easiest forms of Magnesium for the body to absorb. These Magnesium Citrate 500mg capsules provide 150mg elemental (active) magnesium in a highly bioavailable form.
- 👍 it is recommend that 300 mg of Coq10 per day should be taken with Riboflavin 400mg (Migrasoothe) per days and Magnesium
- 👍 CoQ10 helps convert nutrients, such as fatty acids and carbohydrates, into adenosine triphosphate by activating the mitochondria. Research indicates that people suffering with migraines have low levels COQ10 and this extra energy seems to mitigate migraine attacks.
1. Vitamin B2 Riboflavin 400 mg 60 Capsules- Migrasoothe-B - Non GMO - Gluten Free - c.2 month Supply
2. Magnesium 150mg (40% NRV*) from Magnesium Citrate 500mg
3. Coenzyme Q10 300mg Thiamine (Vitamin B1) 0.165mg *15% NRV
(*NRV = Nutrient Reference Value)
Migraine, Neuro support support, Nervous System & Energy Production, Skin, Vision
1 capsule typically provides Riboflavin (Vitamin B-2) 400mg Vege Capsule, Free from bulking agents and fillers 1 capsule typically provides: Coenzyme Q10 300mg Thiamine (Vitamin B1) 0.165mg *15% NRV (*NRV = Nutrient Reference Value) Ingredients: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Coenzyme Q10, Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Colour: Red Iron Oxide, Titanium Dioxide), Thiamine Hydrochloride. 1 capsule typically provides Magnesium 150mg (40% NRV*) From Magnesium Citrate 500mg *Nutrient Reference Value. Ingredients: Magnesium Citrate, Capsule Shell: Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Bulking Agent: Brown Rice Flour, Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide.
OUR STORY – Bespoke Biotics was founded by two research scientists with a passion to help individuals improve their health. Products are manufactured with care in the UK to GMP code of practice & ISO 9001 quality assurance. This guarantees that you receive consistently high quality.
💜🤔 Questions - We know that researching and starting supplements can be confusing. Our approachable & friendly team are passionate about helping our customers. Feel free to ask questions. We will do our best to help. 🤔💜