Bespoke Biotics Vitamin C Food Form is a unique whole-food (food based) source of Vitamin C - made up from some of nature's richest sources of this essential vitamin and antioxidant. It is packed full of natural vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, bioflavonoids, pectins, essential oils, lycopene, carotenoids, plant sterols, catechins, polyphenolics and many other phytonutrients.
- This is a food form / food state Vitamin C supplement
- Food form supplements are as mother Nature intended
- Maximum absorption and utilisation of nutrients
- NO synthetic Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)
- This is food state Vitamin C derived from Acerola cherries, Rosehip, Blackcurrant, Parsley leaf and Elderberry - natural food state sources as the body requires
- Gentle and Non Acidic like ascorbic acid
- This form of Vitamin C is retained longer in the body due to it's array of beneficial bioflavonoids, vitamins, minerals and other phyto-nutrients
- SUITABLE FOR VEGETARIANS & VEGANS
- 60 Capsules
Synthetic or Man-made vitamin C (in the form of ascorbic acid and mineral acsorbates) may resemble Vitamin C in chemical structure but it is missing all of the essential and natural co-factors found in "food state" health food products. Our Food State Vitamin C complex combination is made up of natural food ingredients; as recognised and required by the body for maximum digestion, absorption and utilisation .
This natural combination is also one of the few Vitamin C products that...
- Is NOT rapidly excreted from the body / retained for longer
- Is NOT acidic (many people cannot tolerate acidic and citrus based supplements which may aggravate certain medical conditions)
- Has a high ratio of utilisation retention (subsequently a lower daily dose is required)
Vitamin C also contributes to:
normal collagen formation for the normal function of bones, blood vessels, cartilage, gums, skin and teeth
normal energy-yielding metabolism
normal functioning of the nervous system
normal psychological function
the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
the regeneration of the reduced form of vitamin E
the increase of iron absorption
Acerola Cherry (25% Vitamin C) 500mg (156% NRV*), Blackcurrant 4:1 extract 27mg (equivalent 108mg), Rosehip Extract 20:1 extract 5mg (equivalent 108mg), Parsley Leaf Powder 50mg, Elderberry Extract (30% polyphenols) 7mg, Hydroxy-Propyl-Methylcellulose (HPMC) capsule shell.
1 capsule typically provides:
Acerola Cherry Extract 500mg
- providing Vitamin C 125mg (156% NRV*)
Blackcurrant Extract 108mg whole berry equivalent
- from 4:1 extract 27mg
Elderberry Extract 7mg
- providing polyphenols 2mg
Rosehip Extract 100mg whole fruit equivalent
- from 20:1 extract 5mg
* = Nutrient Reference Value
Take 1 capsule, 1 to 3 times per day or as required.
Food Supplement combining Vitamin C, extracted from Acerola Cherry Fruit (not synthetically made in a lab), together with Parsley, Blackcurrant, Elderberry and Rosehip.
The acerola cherry is naturally high in vitamin C. Vitamin C contributes to the normal function of the immune system. It is an antioxidant which contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
Allergy Advice: Although rigorous precautions are taken to prevent any cross-contamination, this product is manufactured in a facility that handles allergy-based materials.
Always consult your health practitioner before taking nutritional supplements, especially if you are taking medication or are under medical supervision. Not recommended for use by pregnant or breastfeeding women. You should not take supplements as a substitute for a varied balanced diet or healthy lifestyle. Store in a cool dry place, out of reach of children.
💜🤔 Questions - We know that researching and starting supplements can be confusing. Our approachable & friendly team are passionate about helping our customers. Feel free to ask questions we will do our best to help. 🤔💜