- QUALITY L CARNITINE supplement source of this naturally-occurring, free form Amino Acid
- Carnitine is an amino acid that is synthesized in the liver and kidneys. Its primary job is to transport fatty acids into the mitochondria, where they’re burned for energy.
- The main sources of carnitine in the diet is red meat and dairy. Fruit and vegetables contain little or no carnitine.
- Each capsule provides 500mg of L-carnitine – carnitine in its natural “L” form.
- Suitable for Vegans & Vegetarians
- Improves sports performance and muscle recovery and has a fat burner effect
- FAT BURNER WEIGHT LOSS: it favours the metabolism of heavy fats, acting as a fat burner, increasing its effectiveness during periods of high use as sports training.
- ENERGY AND VITALITY: it increases energy levels and endurance.
- PHYSICAL PERFORMANCE: it improves muscle recovery and physical performance.
- OUR L-CARNITINE CAPSULES CONTAIN NO SILICON NOR TITANIUM DIOXIDE AND ARE 100% VEGAN
Carnitine is an amino acid that is synthesized in the liver and kidneys. Its primary job is to transport fatty acids into the mitochondria, where they're burned for energy.
L-carnitine may encourage weight loss by increasing muscle mass. Increased muscle mass results in an increase in your metabolic rate, which means you will burn more calories throughout the day.
In addition, researchers say that carnitine may reduce fat mass. For weight loss purposes it's best taken in conjunction with Omega-3 fatty acids - also available in our shop - look for
It has been shown that L-carnitine can support your cardiovascular system. It's vital to have enough because 70% of the metabolic energy required by the heart is supplied by fatty acids and no other organ in your body has higher concentrations of L-carnitine.
Fruit and vegetables contain little or no L-carnitine. So if you are a vegetarian or vegan it's unlikely you will be getting adequate levels of L-carnitine in your diet so our supplement will certainly be of benefit to you.
Our L-Carnitine capsules are 100% vegan so you can take them without worry
L-Carnitine tartrate, Bulking agent: Microcrystalline cellulose, Anti-caking agent: Magnesium stearate, Vegetable HPMC capsule.
Take two capsules two to three times daily
Always consult your health practitioner before taking nutritional supplements, especially if you are taking medication or are under medical supervision. Not recommended for use by pregnant or breastfeeding women. You should not take supplements as a substitute for a varied balanced diet or healthy lifestyle. Store in a cool dry place, out of reach of children.