High Potency Powerful Antioxidant for Heart Health Suitable for vegans and Vegetarians. Coenzyme Q10 100mg provides a daily 'trans' form COQ10 supplement. Q10 is found in every cell of the body, and in particularly high concentrations in the heart.
- Ubiquinone is a superior, oxidized form of CoQ10 (reduced form is ubiquinol) that can be immediately used by the body. This 'Trans' form CoQ10 supplement derived using only 100% natural fermented processes for superior absorption and effectiveness. Fermentation of CoQ10 results in a pure "trans" form of Q10 which is the form which naturally occurs in the body and is therefore more easily recognised and processed internally.
- CoQ10 100mg capsules blended with Vitamin B1 Thiamine to support healthy heart function and energy production. Thiamine contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism & the normal function of the heart.
- DAILY SUPPLEMENT - Supplementing daily with CoQ10 capsules is an ideal way to replenish CoQ10 supplies. Age, intense exercise, illness and medications such as statins all deplete CoQ10 levels in your body.
- ALLERGEN FREE - Bespoke Biotics CoQ10 capsules are free from all common allergens, including gluten, wheat, dairy, eggs, fish, crustaceans, molluscs, soy, sesame, celery, mustard.Free from No Silicon
- ✓100% fermented trans form CoQ10.
- ✓High Absorption - high efficacy
- ✓Blended with B1 - Contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism & the normal function of the heart.
- ✓Contributes to normal psychological function.
- ✓Supplements Q10 levels which decrease with age.
- ✓Contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system.
- ✓Manufactured in the UK to GMP code of practice.
- ✓Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Adults, take 1 capsule daily with food. Do not exceed recommended daily dose.Ingredients: 1 capsule typically provides: Coenzyme Q10 100mg, Thiamine (Vitamin B1) 0.165mg (*15% Nutrient Reference Value). Ingredients: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Coenzyme Q10, Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Colour: Red Iron Oxide, Titanium Dioxide), Thiamine Hydrochloride.
If pregnant, breast feeding, taking medication, or have a medical condition, please consult your Doctor before use.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage.
Discontinue use if adverse reactions occur.
Food supplements must not replace a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
Keep out of sight and reach of children.
Store in a cool dry place.
Always read the label carefully.
Products on this site are offered as food supplements and are sold to enhance a balanced diet, they are not offered as a cure for any illness, disease or disability, always read the label. We advise you to complete your own research prior to purchase, if in doubt consult your medical advisor.
💜🤔 Questions - We know that researching and starting supplements can be confusing. Our approachable & friendly team are passionate about helping our customers. Feel free to ask questions we will do our best to help. 🤔💜