- CoQ10 100mg capsules blended with Vitamin B1 Thiamine to support healthy heart function and energy production. Thiamine contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism & the normal function of the heart.
- High strength trans form Co Enzyme Q10 supplement derived using only 100% natural fermented processes. "Trans" form of Q10 which is the form which naturally occurs in the body and is therefore more easily recognised and processed internally.
- Supplementing daily with CoQ10 capsules is an ideal way to replenish CoQ10 supplies. Age, intense exercise, illness and medications such as statins all deplete CoQ10 levels in your body.
- Bespoke Biotics CoQ10 capsules are free from all common allergens, including gluten, wheat, dairy, eggs, fish, crustaceans, molluscs, soy, sesame, celery, mustard.
- Co-Q10 100mg with added Vitamin B1. Q10 is found in every cell of the body, and in particularly high concentrations in the heart. In the body it is a part of the electron transfer chain, which converts food into energy.
- Under normal circumstances, the body is able to maintain adequate levels of coenzyme Q10. However, coenzyme Q10 levels decrease with age, and are depleted by intense physical exercise, illness and some medications.
- Vitamin B1 is also known as Thiamine. We decided to add this nutrient because of its beneficial effects on normal energy* and heart* function.
- Thiamine contributes to the normal function of the heart
- Thiamine contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Thiamine contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system
- Thiamine contributes to normal psychological function
- Suitable For vegetarians & Vegans
- 180 Capsules
1 capsule typically provides: Coenzyme Q10 100mg, Thiamine (Vitamin B1) 0.165mg (*15% Nutrient Reference Value). Ingredients: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Coenzyme Q10, Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Colour: Red Iron Oxide, Titanium Dioxide), Thiamine Hydrochloride.
Adults, take 1-3 capsules daily with food. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
Manufactured in the UK to the GMP code of practice. These procedures ensure that the basic manufacturing practices and prerequisites necessary for product quality and safety are being followed so that we can guarantee you receive consistently high quality products.
Always consult your health practitioner before taking nutritional supplements, especially if you are taking medication or are under medical supervision. Not recommended for use by pregnant or breastfeeding women. You should not take supplements as a substitute for a varied balanced diet or healthy lifestyle. Store in a cool dry place, out of reach of children.