Saccharomyces Boulardii is a beneficial bacteria yeast that is able to survive stomach acid. This yeast was first isolated from lychee and mangosteen fruit in the 1920s by a French scientist called Henri Boulard. He had observed natives of Southeast Asia chewing the skin of these fruits.
- Contains 5 billion cfu Saccharomyces boulardii per capsule
- Supports a clean, healthy and balanced intestinal tract
- Helps to encourage a healthy balance of gut flora (bowel bacteria)
- Supports a balanced inflammatory response and immune support.
- Suitable for Vegetarians & Vegans
- 90 Capsules – Contains 5 billion CFU per capsule
Although it is in the same genus as Saccharomyces cerevisiae (baker’s, brewer’s or dietary yeast), Saccharomyces boulardii is not linked to the candida species. S. boulardii has been successfully researched and tested in many countries worldwide for over 50 years. Numerous clinical studies have shown the efficacy of S. boulardii.
We use Biootic® Saccharomyces Boulardii because:
- Proprietary Strain
- Identified with state-of-the-art genetic techniques
- Clinically studied
- Proven survival through the gastric system
Extract of Olive Leaf may contribute to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
Some EFSA Approved Health Claims available:
Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of normal bones, muscle function, teeth & immune system.
Vitamin D also contributes to normal absorption/utilisation of calcium and phosphorus, to normal blood calcium levels and has a role in the process of cell division.
Biotin contributes to:
- normal energy-yielding metabolism
- normal functioning of the nervous system
- normal macronutrient metabolism
- normal psychological function
- Biotin contributes to the maintenance of normal hair and skin
- Biotin contributes to the maintenance of normal mucous membranes
Adults, take 1 capsule, 1 to 3 times per day before meals, with water, or as advised. Up to 6 capsules max per day. Do not exceed recommended daily dose.
1 capsule typically provides:
Vitamin D3 2.5µg (50% NRV*)
Biotin 8 µg (16% NRV*)
Saccharomyces Boulardii 5 billion CFU
Olive Leaf 150mg (whole leaf equivalent from 10mg extract)
*NRV = EU Nutrient Reference Value
Ingredients: Saccharomyces Boulardii (as Biootic®), Bulking Agent: Rice Bran, Capsule Shell: Hydroxy Propyl Methylcellulose, Olive Leaf Extract, Anti-Caking Agent: Magnesium Stearate, Vitamin D Prep (Sucrose, Modified Starch, Maltodextrin, Cholecalciferol), Biotin.
Although rigorous precautions are taken to prevent any cross-contamination, this product is manufactured in a facility that handles allergy-based materials.
Manufactured in the UK to the GMP code of practice. These procedures ensure that the basic manufacturing practices and prerequisites necessary for product quality and safety are being followed so that we can guarantee you receive consistently high quality products.
Products on this site are offered as food supplements and are sold to enhance a balanced diet, they are not offered as a cure for any illness, disease or disability, always read the label. We advise you to complete your own research prior to purchase, if in doubt consult your medical advisor.
💜🤔 Questions - We know that researching and starting supplements can be confusing. Our approachable & friendly team are passionate about helping our customers. Feel free to ask questions we will do our best to help. 🤔💜