- Bespoke Biotics MARINE Collagen SUPPLESKIN PRO+ COMPLEX capsules provide a specially formulated blend of Collagen, Hyaluronic Acid, Vitamins & Natural Iodine from Puresea Seaweed.
- Using MARINE Collagen SUPPLESKIN PRO+ COMPLEX supplement daily, can help maintain normal skin, hair and nails, as well as contributing to the normal function of bones, cartilage.
- Utilises Naticol type I fish collagen peptide, a premium collagen source. Naticol is extremely bioavailable, sustainable and has a high safety profile.
- PureSea is a natural, whole-food, organic, proprietary milled seaweed, sourced from the pristine sea lochs of the Scottish Outer Hebrides. It is a rich source of natural iodine.
- Bespoke Biotics MARINE Collagen SUPPLESKIN PRO+ COMPLEX capsules are manufactured in the UK to the GMP code of practice.
MARINE Collagen SUPPLESKIN PRO+ COMPLEX Capsules provide a specially formulated blend of Collagen, Hyaluronic Acid, Vitamins & Natural Iodine from Seaweed. Using Collagen Pro-Derm daily can help maintain normal skin, hair and nails.
- -Vitamin E is an anti-oxidant which contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
- -Iodine & Biotin contribute to the maintenance of normal skin.
- -Biotin contributes to the maintenance of normal hair.
- -Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of bones, cartilage and skin.
- Vitamin C contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism.
A natural, whole-food, organic, proprietary milled seaweed, sourced from the pristine sea lochs of the Scottish Outer Hebrides. The seaweed is produced to sustainable and high quality standards using distinct techniques and technologies, and accredited by an expert panel. Seaweed is a natural, extremely nutritious and sustainable whole-food.
A type I fish collagen peptide, produced by enzymatic hydrolysis. It is a mixture of peptides with various molecular weights including some dipeptides and tripeptides. It is made from fish skin and scales. Using Naticol® in our product has the following advantages over other collagen sources:
- Bioavailability: Naticol® provides the appropriate amino acids which make up the collagen in the body. The low molecular weights grades allow absorption into the bloodstream after digestion.
- Sustainability: Naticol® is made from the skins and scales of fish that would otherwise be discarded in the fillet process.
- Quality and traceability: Naticol® is produced in Europe under ISO 9001 and ISO 22000 standards.
- Safety: The ionic demineralization and filtrations assure the maximum purity and a high collagen ratio (98% - 99% on a dry matter basis). Sterilization guarantees low bacteria.
- Contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
- Supports the maintenance of normal skin and hair.
- contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of bones, cartilage and skin.
- Contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism.
- With PureSea® and Naticol®.
- Manufactured in the UK to GMP Standard.
- Not suitable for vegetarians.
Adults, take 1 capsule daily, with food and water. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
Marine Collagen (Fish), Capsule Shell: Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid), Magnesium Stearate.
capsule typically provides:
Vitamin E 5mg a-TE (42% NRV)
Vitamin C 20mg (25% NRV)
Biotin 900µg (1800% NRV)
Marine Collagen 500mg
Seaweed (Algae) 50mg (providing Natural Iodine 33µg) (22% NRV)
Hyaluronic Acid 50mg
* NRV = Nutrient Reference Value
Marine Collagen Type 1 (Fish), Capsule Shell: Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Hyaluronic Acid (as Sodium Hyaluronate), Hebridean Ascophyllum Seaweed, Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid), Vitamin E (as D-Alpha Tocopherol Acid Succinate (Soya)), Biotin (as D-Biotin), Bulking Agent: Rice Bran.
Always consult your health practitioner before taking nutritional supplements, especially if you are taking medication or are under medical supervision. Not recommended for children, pregnant or lactating women. You should not take supplements as a substitute for a varied balanced diet or healthy lifestyle. Store in a cool dry place, out of reach of children. Not suitable for vegans or vegetarians.