- L-Tryptophan is the sole precursor of serotonin and once consumed, tryptophan is distributed throughout the human body in the circulatory system. Serotonin helps elevate mood and emotional well being and pain management for PMS and support OCD.
- L TRYPTOPHAN - L-Tryptophan is an amino acid, a protein building block, that can be found in many plant and animal proteins. L-tryptophan is called an “essential” amino acid because the body can't make it. It must be acquired from food.
- Optimal Dose - 220 is a UK Government recommendation dose & Premium Quality - Our L-Tryptophan contain no Silicon nor Titanium Dioxide.
- Manufactured & packed in the UK to GMP standards. Letterbox friendly package. Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
- Our L Tryptophan supplement is gluten, dairy and allergen free Suitable for vegetarians and vegans. For enhanced effect you can combine with Bespoke Biotics L-Tyrosine.
- L-Trytophan is an essential amino acid and as such is not synthesized by the body. It must therefore be obtained from the diet. It is critical for the production of serotonin and melatonin, hormones that are concerned with mood and stress response, and which work to support healthy sleep patterns, a buoyant mood and a well-functioning immune system.
- Because our modern lives can sometimes get in the way of our diets fulfilling our nutritional needs a quality supplement can make for a good comfort cushion. The Health4All L-Tryptophan capsules are an effective dietary supplement that can fulfil that support role for your body providing you with sufficient levels of the amino acid to promote:
- - Relaxation
- - Restful sleep
- - Positive mood
- - And additionally reduce carbohydrate cravings.
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
- Some practitioners recommend combining with vitamin B6 for enhanced brain metabolism
L-Tryptophan, Bulking agent: Microcrystalline cellulose, Anti-caking agent: Magnesium stearate, Vegetable HPMC capsule.
Take 2 capsules daily or as directed by your medical adviser.
Always consult your health practitioner before taking nutritional supplements, especially if you are taking medication or are under medical supervision. Not recommended for use by pregnant or breastfeeding women. You should not take supplements as a substitute for a varied balanced diet or healthy lifestyle. Store in a cool dry place, out of reach of children.