- BIOACTIVE - MK-7 is a bioactive form of vitamin K2, also known as Menaquinone.
- BONE SUPPORT - Vitamin K contributes to the maintenance of normal bones & Activates Osteocalcin
- BLOOD - Vitamin K contributes to normal blood clotting.
- HEART - combats cardiovascular disease (CVD) when combined with Vit D
- IMMUNITY - Cofactor for plasma proteins, helping inflammatory responses.
- All-in-one Smart Formulation of Vitamin K2
- Slow Release Capsule
- Suitable for Vegans and Vegetarians
Intraplant-PRO Vitamin K2 MK-7 Natural Natto 60 Capsules, providing Vitamin K2 100µg.
Vitamin K contributes to normal blood clotting & to the maintenance of normal bones. While other nutrients are important for maintaining and promoting your bone health (vitamin D3 for example), evidence continues to surface indicating the vital role vitamin K plays in the maintenance of healthy bones.
Bespoke Biotics Intraplant-PRO MK-7 (Menaquinone-7) contains a highly biologically active form of Vitamin K2 derived from natto, a traditional Japanese fermented soyfood, still eaten today for its high vitamin K content. It is non-GMO, allergen-free, and has a stable fermentation process in a vegetarian capsule providing 133% of the recommended daily allowance.
MK-7 is an bioactive form of vitamin K2, also known as Menaquinone.
- Highly biologically active form of Vitamin K2 MK-7
- Helps you maintain strong bones.
- Contributes to normal blood clotting.
- Non-GMO, allergen-free, and has a stable fermentation process.
- Manufactured in the UK to GMP Code of Practice.
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Adults, take 1 capsule daily, with water and food. Do not exceed recommended daily dose.
IngredientsOne capsule typically provides:
Vitamin K2 (as MK-7) 100µg (133% *NRV)
*NRV = Nutrient Reference Value
Ingredients: Bulking Agent: Rice Flour, Capsule Shell: Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Vitamin K (as MK-7 (Menaquinone-7 from Natto), Anti-Caking Agent: Silicon Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate, Vitamin C (as Ascorbyl Palmitate).
According to our suppliers of raw material this product is free from all common allergens, including gluten, wheat, dairy, eggs, fish, crustaceans, molluscs, soy, sesame, celery, mustard.**
** Although rigorous precautions are taken to prevent any cross-contamination, this product is manufactured in a facility that also handles allergy-based materials such as nuts, seeds, milk, egg, cereals, soya, mustard, celery, fish, crustaceans and sulphites.
Always consult your health practitioner before taking nutritional supplements, especially if you are taking medication or are under medical supervision. You should not take supplements as a substitute for a varied balanced diet or healthy lifestyle. Store in a cool dry place, out of reach of children.
💜🤔 Questions - We know that researching and starting supplements can be confusing. Our approachable & friendly team are passionate about helping our customers. Feel free to ask questions we will do our best to help. 🤔💜