- All-In-One Easy-to-take Supplements For Your Pet
- inc. Glucosamine, Chondroitin, MSM, Green Lipped Mussel, Active Turmeric (Curcumin), Hyaluronic Acid & Vitamin C
- Promotes Healthy & Unrestricted Joints, and Manages Pain from Older & Arthritic Joints
MyPet Osteo-Sheild Joint Support is an advanced and revolutionary joint support supplement for dogs & cats containing a specially formulated blend of Green Lipped Mussel, Glucosamine, Chondroitin, MSM and more. The human grade 100% natural food ingredients have been individually chosen for their ability to promote healthy and free moving joints.
MyPet Osteo-Sheild is easy to administer and comes in yummy chicken flavoured tablets. It is effective for dogs with active or working lifestyles, as well as for veteran canines to help prolong activity and mobility.
As your pets get older they are slowed down by the wear and tear on their joints and connective tissues. Vitali-Paws can put the spring back into your pets step and help them to maintain mobile and pain free joints.
Help keep your best friend mobile, agile and happy with MyPet
- Advanced and revolutionary joint support supplement for dogs & cats.
- Easy to administer chicken flavour tablets.
- Contains glucosamine, chondroitin & MSM.
- Also includes high dose Green Lipped Mussel.
- Vitamin C aids absorption and immune support.
- High in Omega-3 to help maintain healthy skin and coat.
- Manufactured in the UK to GMP standard and ISO 9001 Quality Assurance.
These tablets are designed to be eaten whole but can be broken or crushed into a powder and mixed with your dog’s food or a treat. If taking multiple tablets these can be taken all at once or split throughout the day.Recommended Daily Dose Dogs:
up to 15kg - 1 tablet
16-30kg - 2 tablets
31-45kg - 3 tabets
Over 45kg - 4 tablets
Each tablet contains:
Glucosamine Sulphate 250mg
Chondroitin Sulphate 150mg
Green Lipped Mussel 150mg
Vitamin C 15mg
Hyaluronic Acid 5mg
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Di Calcium Phoshpate, Magnesium Stearate, Chicken Flavouring
CautionsIf under medical supervision or on medication please consult a vet before use.
Not suitable for pregnant or lactating bitches.
Adverse reactions to this supplement are rare but in such an event please discontinue and consult your vet.
Diabetic pet owners should consult a vet before using this supplement. The chicken flavouring used is a synthetic flavour added to dextrose and may not be suitable.
Allergy Info: Contains Shellfish