- Bespoke Biotics Marine Collagen capsules provide 1200mg of pure hydrolysed marine collagen in each serving (2 capsules per serving), enhanced by the addition of vitamin C.
- Collagen is a natural skeletal protein and is one of the body's most abundant components, making up nearly 80% of the body's skin, muscles and connective tissue.
- Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of blood vessels, bones, cartilage, gums, skin & teeth.
- Convenient daily collagen supplement containing type 1, the most frequently (occurring) collagen in the body. Hydrolysed collagen is used for maximum bioavailability.
- UK MADE – Bespoke Biotics products are manufactured in the UK to GMP code of practice and ISO 9001 quality assurance. This guarantees that you receive consistently high quality products. We have a no quibble money back guarantee policy so you can improve your health with no risk
- Hydrolysed Marine Collagen for superior bioavailability.
- Enhanced with vitamin C to aid collagen formation.
- Replenish collagen levels.
- Manufactured in the UK to GMP Code of Practice.
Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of blood vessels, bones, cartilage, gums, skin & teeth.
Hydrolysed Marine Collagen Capsules 600mg.The bioavailability of a collagen supplement, or the percentage of the substance that is actually absorbed into your body when you take it, is critical to the effectiveness of the supplement. Bioavailability largely determines the efficacy of any nutrient you ingest.
The problem with collagen molecules is that they are huge, so unless they’ve been hydrolysed, they are simply too big to be absorbed into the blood stream when ingested, and thus never reach the right place. Bespoke Biotics Hydrolysed collagen is able to make its way to the areas it is need most.
Type 1 collagen is the most frequently (occurring) collagen in the body. From the age of 25, the human body loses the ability to rebuild quantitative and qualitative collagen. Bespoke Biotics Collagen Capsules provide a convenient daily collagen supplement.
Vitamin C also contributes to:
- normal energy-yielding metabolism
- normal functioning of the nervous system
- normal psychological function
- the normal function of the immune system
- the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
Adults, take 2 capsules at least one hour after eating your last meal, or on an empty stomach, with water. Do not exceed recommended daily dose.
Two capsules typically provide:
Vitamin C 24mg (30% NRV*)
*NRV = Nutrient Reference Value
Ingredients: Marine Collagen (Fish), Capsule Shell: Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid), Magnesium Stearate.
Allergy Advice:Any allergens contained in this product are shown in the ingredients list in bold.According to our suppliers of raw material this product is free from gluten, wheat, dairy, eggs, soy, sesame, celery, mustard.**
** Although rigorous precautions are taken to prevent any cross-contamination, this product is manufactured in a facility that also handles allergy-based materials such as nuts, seeds, milk, egg, cereals, soya, mustard, celery, and sulphites.
Always consult your health practitioner before taking nutritional supplements, especially if you are taking medication or are under medical supervision. You should not take supplements as a substitute for a varied balanced diet or healthy lifestyle. Store in a cool dry place, out of reach of children. Not suitable for vegetarians.