Boost Your Immune System and Brain Behaviours with Opti-Ly 1000™ Lysine Supplement
Key BenefitsOpti-Ly 1000™ is a high-strength daily Lysine supplement containing 1000mg of L-Lysine per tablet to help maintain healthy dietary balance of this essential amino acid. Here are the key benefits of supplementing with Lysine:
Supports Immune System👉 Lysine is an essential amino acid needed for growth and helps to maintain healthy nitrogen balance within the body. 👉 Supplementing with Lysine has been shown to promote the absorption and retention of calcium, an important mineral which helps to maintain strong teeth and bones. 👉 Lysine may help to prevent and reduce the duration and severity of cold sores caused by the herpes simplex virus.
Promotes Brain Function
👉 Lysine works with other essential amino acids to help maintain growth, lean body mass and the body's nitrogen balance. 👉 Studies have also shown that L-Lysine may improve cognitive function and memory. 👉 Lysine has been suggested to have a positive effect on stress response, mood, and relaxation in those with a low dietary intake of Lysine.
Supports Exam Stress and Behaviour👉 Lysine may help reduce symptoms of anxiety and low mood. 👉 It has been suggested to have a positive effect on stress response and mood. 👉 Lysine has also been shown to improve exam performance in some individuals.
AboutL-Lysine was first discovered in 1889 by Hermann Emil Fischer, a German biochemist who received the Nobel Prize in Chemistry in 1902. As an essential amino acid, L-Lysine is necessary for human health but must be obtained through the diet or supplements as it cannot be produced by the body. It is involved in the production of collagen, absorption of calcium, and synthesis of hormones and enzymes, including neurotransmitters such as serotonin and dopamine, which are involved in mood regulation. L-Lysine may also help stimulate the production of growth hormone.
Take one tablet 1-2 times per day on an empty stomach
IngredientsOpti-Ly 1000™ contains 1000mg of L-Lysine per tablet, along with magnesium stearate and microcrystalline cellulose 101. This supplement is perfect for those who want to maintain healthy levels of Lysine in their diet.
Get Opti-Ly 1000™ Today
Don't wait any longer to boost your immune system, brain behaviors, and overall health! Try Opti-Ly 1000™ Lysine supplement today! 🛒 #ShopNow #HealthSupplements #HealthyLiving #BetterHealth #ImmunityBoost #BrainPower #ExamStressRelief #ColdSorePrevention #ViralInfectionPrevention
🌟💪🧠h2 data-mce-fragment="1">Key Benefits
- L-Lysine 1000mg 90 tablets Opti-Ly 1000™ provide a high strength daily Lysine supplement to help maintain healthy dietary balance of this essential amino acid.
- Lysine is an essential amino acid needed for growth and helps to maintain healthy nitrogen balance within the body.
- Lysine has several different functions in the body because it is incorporated into many proteins, which are used for a variety of purposes.
- Supplementing with Lysine has been shown to promote the absorption and retention of calcium, an important mineral which helps to maintain strong teeth and bones.
- Lysine works with other essential amino acids to help maintain growth, lean body mass and the body's nitrogen balance.
- Studies have also show that L-lysine promotes relaxation in those with a low dietary intake of L-lysine.
L-Lysine 1000mg. Other Ingredients: Magnesium Stearate, Microcrystalline Cellulose 101
Lysine is a precursor for several important compounds in the body, including:
- Carnitine: Lysine is involved in the production of carnitine, a compound that helps the body convert fat into energy.
- Collagen: Lysine is a key component of collagen, the most abundant protein in the body. Collagen is essential for healthy skin, bones, and connective tissue.
- Serotonin: Lysine is involved in the production of serotonin, a neurotransmitter that regulates mood, appetite, and sleep.
- Nitric oxide: Lysine is involved in the production of nitric oxide, a molecule that helps regulate blood flow and blood pressure.
- Creatine: Lysine is involved in the production of creatine, a compound that provides energy to muscles.
- Overall, Lysine is essential for the proper functioning of many important systems in the body, and supplementing with Lysine may provide several potential health benefits.
Always consult your health practitioner before taking nutritional supplements, especially if you are taking medication or are under medical supervision. Not recommended for use by pregnant or breastfeeding women. You should not take supplements as a substitute for a varied balanced diet or healthy lifestyle. Store in a cool dry place, out of reach of children.
💜🤔 Questions - We know that researching and starting supplements can be confusing. Our approachable & friendly team are passionate about helping our customers. Feel free to ask questions we will do our best to help. 🤔💜