- Bespoke Biotics ASTAPURE-Astaxanthin capsules contain AstaPure, a premium quality source of Astaxanthin. AstaPure products are made using a natural algae astaxanthin from Haematococcus pluvialis, produced in a closed tubular and environmentally protected system, and extracted using Super Critical Co2 technology. The innovative technology used to produce AstaPure , provides the most concentrated, and standardised Astaxanthin up to 20%.
- Astaxanthin supports cellular energy production and healthy immune system function, as well as promoting muscle & joint recovery after exercise. It can also help maintain healthy joints by providing positive support to the ongoing condition of cartilage.
- Astaxanthin can pass into the eye, where it provides antioxidant support to the retina and helps maintain healthy vision.
- Astaxanthin supports anti-aging effects by cellular antioxidant protection. It can also help maintain the skin's natural defence from harmful UV sunlight
42mg AstaPure® Oil x 60 Soft Gel Capsules. AstaPure® natural astaxanthin products are sourced from the microalgae Haematococcus pluvialis, cultivated in a closed tubular and environmentally protected system, and extracted using Super Critical Co2 technology. Algatechnologies’ innovative technology, provides the most concentrated, and standardized Astaxanthin.
Astaxanthin is a member of the carotenoid family. It is a dark red pigment, and the main carotenoid found in algae and aquatic animals. It is responsible for the red/pink coloration of crustaceans, shellfish, and the flesh of salmonoids. Algatechnologies produce astaxanthin from the microalgae Haematococcus pluvialis, the richest known natural source for astaxanthin.
Astaxanthin cannot be synthesized by animals and humans, so it must be provided by the diet. Natural astaxanthin has been part of the human diet for thousands of years. The astaxanthin in Haematococcus pluvialis microalgae occurs in the esterified form, which is more stable than the free astaxanthin form.
ASTAPURE® MANUFACTURING PROCESS Algatechnologies’ proprietary cultivation process, employs a closed tubular and protected environmental system, ensuring a high content of active ingredients, an extremely pure product, and a consistently reliable all year round production. Algatechonologies, is located in an optimal environment for microalgae cultivation (Negev desert, Israel).
Suspended in Extra Virgin Olive Oil for optimal absorption.
- AstaPure® premium quality Astaxanthin from Haematococcus pluvialis.
- Produced in a closed tubular and environmentally protected system.
- Innovative technology to produce most concentrated, and standardised Astaxanthin
- Supports cellular energy production.
- Supports muscle & joint recovery after exercise.
- Anti-oxidant potency supports anti-inflammatory properties.
- Support skin protection from harmful UV sunlight.
- Support Anti-aging effects by cellular antioxidant protection.
- Support immune system health.
- Support eye health & visual acuity
- Support healthy cardiovascular function
- Support healthy CRP levels
- Suitable for vegetarians.
Adults, take 1-2 softgel capsules per day, with water, and with or immediately prior to meals, to ensure optimal absorption. Do not exceed recommended daily dose.
1 softgel typically provides:
AstaPure® Astaxanthin Oil 42mg providing Astaxanthin 4mg
Ingredients: Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Capsule Shell: (Modified Corn Starch, Glycerol, Carrageenan, Sodium Carbonate), Natural Astaxanthin (as Astapure®), Antioxidant: Vitamin E as D-α-Tocopherol.
Always consult your health practitioner before taking nutritional supplements, especially if you are taking medication or are under medical supervision. Not recommended for use by pregnant or breastfeeding women. You should not take supplements as a substitute for a varied balanced diet or healthy lifestyle. Store in a cool dry place, out of reach of children. Not suitable for vegans.