- A POWERFUL SYNERGISTIC FORMULA. Neuro-Study nootropic formulation contains over 21 different legal & safe botanical & nutritional extracts. Our nootropic supplement helps boost cognitive output & performance. The individual ingredients work together to give you the greatest effect. The balanced formula promotes improved mental clarity, energy, focus & memory.
- BOOST ALPHA BRAIN WAVES. Alpha waves are seen to be preeminent during quietly flowing thoughts — mental flow states — and in some meditative states. We’ve included ingredients such as L-Theanine, and Ginkgo Biloba, which work to improve blood flow to the brain, promoting alpha brain wave production. Alpha waves support mental coordination, calmness, alertness, mind/body integration and study.
- ENERGISE YOUR BODY MIND WHATEVER YOUR AGE. L-Tyrosine, Bacopa Monnieri, Phosphatidylserine and Betaine provide mental boost while neuroprotective factors in Choline Bitartrate, Alpha Lipoic Acid Lecithin act to improve mental acuity over time.
- IMPROVED BIOAVAILABILITY & ABSORPTION. We’ve included Bioperine a optimised Black Pepper Extract — to act as an absorption-enhancer, improving the supplements’ overall bioavailability. And we use quality capsules to deliver the nutrients. This ensures that you get the most benefit from every serving.
- Expertly blended brain support supplement combining specially chosen vitamins, minerals, amino acids and botanicals.
- Zinc & Iron contribute to normal COGNITIVE FUNCTION, while Vitamin C, Vitamin B12 & Thiamine contribute to normal functioning of the nervous system. Meanwhile, vitamin C, Thiamine & Folate all contribute & normal PSYCHOLOGICAL function.
- Pantothenic acid contributes to normal MENTAL PERFORMANCE and normal synthesis and metabolism of steroid hormones, vitamin D and some neurotransmitter.
- Vitamins C & E and Zinc are antioxidants that contribute to the protection of cells from oxidative stress. Folate also contributes to normal homocysteine metabolism.
- UK MADE – Bespoke Biotics products are manufactured in the UK to GMP code of practice and ISO 9001 quality assurance. This guarantees that you receive consistently high quality products. We have a no quibble money back guarantee policy so you can improve your health with no risk
- Expertly blended to help maintain healthy brain and cognitive function.
- Contains specially chosen brain nutrients and selected essential vitamins and minerals.
- Helps maintain healthy and normal brain and cognitive function.
- Manufactured in the UK to GMP Standard.
- Suitable for vegetarians
Bespoke Biotics Neuro-STUDY Capsules are manufactured in the UK to GMP code of practice and ISO 9001 quality assurance certification.
These manufacturing procedures ensure that the basic manufacturing practices and prerequisites necessary for product quality and safety are being followed. This goes above and beyond what is required so that we can guarantee you receive consistently high quality products.
Take 2 capsules per day. Can be increased to 4 capsules per day taken as 2x2 capsules doses with food. (for example 2 capsules with breakfast and two capsules with lunch or dinner) Best taken at meal time with water.
Each 2 capsule serving provides:Vitamin C 80mg (100% NRV)
Iron 10mg (71% NRV)
Vitamin E (d-Alpha tocopherol) 8mg (67% NRV)
Pantothenic Acid (Vit B5) 6mg (100% NRV)
Zinc 5mg (50% NRV)
Vitamin B1 (Thiamin) 2mg (182% NRV)
Folic Acid 200µg (100% NRV)
Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin) 2µg (80% NRV)
Ginkgo Biloba Extract 40mg 50:1 (providing equivalent 2000mg), Choline Bitartrate 300mg, Betaine (trimethylglycine) 100mg, L-Carnitine 100mg, Lecithin 5mg 20:1 (providing equivalent 100mg), Bacopa Monnieri 100mg, L-Theanine 50mg, L-Tyrosine 50mg, Alpha Lipoic Acid (ALA) 50mg, Soy Isoflavones providing 40mg, Phosphatidylserine 40mg, Co Enzyme Q10 30mg, Black Pepper Extract (as Bioperine®) 5mg, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose (HPMC) Capsule Shell.
*NRV = Nutrient Reference Value, µg = microgram, mg = milligram.
Always consult your health practitioner before taking nutritional supplements, especially if you are taking medication or are under medical supervision. Not recommended for use by pregnant or breastfeeding women. You should not take supplements as a substitute for a varied balanced diet or healthy lifestyle. Store in a cool dry place, out of reach of children.
Any allergens contained in this product are shown in the ingredients list in bold.
According to our suppliers of raw material this product is free from: gluten, wheat, dairy, eggs, fish, crustaceans, molluscs, soy, sesame, celery, mustard.**
** Although rigorous precautions are taken to prevent any cross-contamination, this product is manufactured in a facility that also handles allergy-based materials such as nuts, seeds, milk, egg, cereals, soya, mustard, celery, fish, crustaceans and sulphites.