The Sunshine Vitamin Natures Own Protector for Healthy Bones, Muscle and Immune Function Vitamin D has several important functions. You need Vitamin D to regulate your body’s absorption of calcium and phosphorus to ensure your bones, teeth and muscles remain healthy and strong. Getting sufficient Vitamin D is essential for the growth and development of bones and teeth, as well as facilitating normal immune system function and improved resistance against certain diseases.
- High strength vitamin D3 Cholecalciferol supplement.
- Plant Based Naturally sourced Suitable for Vegans and Vegetarians
- Helps maintenance of normal bone and teeth
- Support healthy muscle function
- Supports normal absorption and utilisation of calcium and phosphorus and the maintenance of normal blood calcium concentrations
- Supports normal cell division
- Supports normal function of the immune system and healthy inflammatory response
- Manufactured in the UK to GMP code of practice and BS:EN 9001:2000 quality assurance certification
- Softgels for Quicker Absorption
- D3 1000 IU Contains 180 Capsules per Bottle
- D3 3000 IU Contains 90 Capssules Per Bottle
Take one soft gel daily with a meal. Best taken in the evening
Vitamin D3 Cholecalciferol 1000 iu 180 Caps
1 tablet typically provides Vitamin D3 25μg (1000IU) (500% NRV*). Ingredients: Dicalcium Phosphate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Vitamin D Prep (Corn Starch, Acacia Gum, Silicon Dioxide, Mono and Diglycerides of fatty acids, Antioxidant: Sodium Ascorbate, Cholecalciferol), Anti-Caking Agents: (Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide).
Vitamin D3 Cholecalciferol 3000 iu 90 Caps
1 capsule typically provides: Vitamin D3 75μg (3000IU) - 1500% NRV* *NRV = Nutrient Reference Value Ingredients: Bulking Agent: Brown Rice Flour (Soya), Capsule Shell: HydroxyPropyl Methylcellulose, Vitamin D Prep (Corn Starch, Acacia Gum, Silicon Dioxide, Mono & Diglycerides of Fatty Acids, Antioxidant: Sodium Ascorbate, Cholecalciferol), Anti-Caking Agent: Rice Extract Blend (Rice Extract, Rice Hulls, Gum Arabic, Sunflower Oil).
Free From: Wheat, Gluten, Dairy, Lactose, Soya,Yeast, Starch, Maize, GMO
Always consult your health practitioner before taking nutritional supplements, especially if you are taking medication or are under medical supervision. Not recommended for use by pregnant or breastfeeding women. You should not take supplements as a substitute for a varied balanced diet or healthy lifestyle. Store in a cool dry place, out of reach of children.
Any allergens contained in this product are shown in the ingredients list in bold.
According to our suppliers of raw material this product is free from: gluten, wheat, dairy, eggs, fish, crustaceans, molluscs, soy, sesame, celery, mustard.**
** Although rigorous precautions are taken to prevent any cross-contamination, this product is manufactured in a facility that also handles allergy-based materials such as nuts, seeds, milk, egg, cereals, soya, mustard, celery, fish, crustaceans and sulphites.